Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Day

Today ...

My friend Sufen told me a good news ...
She got internship in BASF Germany ...

I am very very very happy for her ...
Not merely because of she get to go Germany ...
but more towards ...

I saw her strived hard ...
I saw her getting sad, frustrated, lost hope throughout the process ...
I heard her cried inside for the chances that she missed ...
I saw her demotivated by words that people have said ...

The most important thing is ...
After all tears, sadness and heart pain ...
the spirit of fighting for what she wants never fades ...
And she finally gets what she longed for ...
It seems to be easy, but it is not for her ...

I am happy for her ...
It also reminds me what I was believing all this while ...
Maybe I have forgotten it for some time ...
due to something ... some people ... some frustration
but ...

The life you want is always worth fighting for ...
If not you yourself ... Who Else ??

=> Add Oil

1 Comments:

Blogger 谢君龙 said...

ming hwa ming hwa... hahaha....(^o^)

pagi-pagi i read your blog about the frustrating one...haha...

:))

LAUGH like crazy people .. hahahahahahhahahahaha(^o^)!!

haha... geng! i 100% agree with you...hahah..(^o^)


jia you jia you.. hope to see you soon..haha.... (^_^)

take care o....

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home