Tuesday, October 09, 2007

遥远的她 (The Lady Who is Far Far Away)

让晚风轻轻吹送了落霞
Let the evening wind blow the sunset away.
我已习惯每个傍晚去想她
I have used to think of her evening everyday.
在远方的她此刻可知道
The one who is far far away, did she know that at this moment...
这段情在我心始终记挂
I am still remembering this love is my heart...
在这半山那天我知我知快要将别离没说话
At this moment that day, I know that you were going to leave me...
I have no words to say...
望向她却听到她说不要相约
I looked at her, heard she say...
If we do not date...
纵使分隔相爱不会害怕
We will not scared even if we need to be apart...
遥遥万里心声有否偏差
Far far aways 10000 miles ....
正是让这爱试出真与假
Let this love test itself whether it is true or not true...
遥远的她仿佛这风声跟我话
The one far far aways...seems like talking to me through the blowing wind...
热情若没变那管它沧桑变化
If the passion did not change ....

但这天收到她爸爸的一封信
At this day, received a letter from her dad...
信里面说血癌已带走她
Inside the letter..it says, leukemia had taken her away...
但觉得空虚的心仿佛已僵化
I felt the heart which is empty seems to be harden ....
过去事象炮弹心中爆炸
The past memories is like a bomb explode inside the heart...
在这半山这天我悲痛悲痛不已在胡乱说话
At this moment that day, I am so sad and do not talk much...
夜雨中似听到她说不要相约
At the night rain...I heard she said...don't date
纵使分隔相爱不会害怕
If we love each other, we do not need to afraid of being apart...
人无觅处心声有否偏差
正是让这爱试出真与假
遥远的她仿佛这风声跟我话
热情若没变那管它沧桑变化

遥远的她不可以再归家
The one that is far far away, she cannot go home anymore...
我在梦里却始终只有她
However, in my dream...there is always only her...
遥远的她可知我心中的说话
The one that is far far away, can she know the words in my heart?
热情并没变那管它沧桑变化
The passion is still the same and I don't care of any changes.
遥远的她不可以再归家
我在梦里却始终只有她
遥远的她可知我心中的说话
热情并没变那管它沧桑变化

2 Comments:

Blogger dean said...

dear minghwa,

time to update eh..

5:22 PM  
Blogger Waves of Life said...

This is a beautiful song by Cheung Hok Yau, sang back in 1986 I think. Very meaningful, makes you think of a lot of things...:)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home