Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Still young...dunno arr

Was shocked when she told me that she has been dating for nearly a year….but never hold hands with her bf b4…I tout...people start dating when they hold each other hands for the first time?? Maybe I’m wrong, but that’s what I think… if like that, can I say that, people who hold hands not necessarily are dating ler? She told me that, she found that when he knew that she is not Christian, he behave weirdly…and he keep asking me that which religion she believes in…I feel weird, got people pak toh like that wan hia??? Dunno how 2 say, and her bf told me that, she phone him 10 times, baru he phone her 1 time…have a sudden thought…mum’s golden rule…it’s a Chinese saying that she used to tell me.. “guy chase girl..ending like mountain …girl chase guy..ending like sand” wonder whether it’s true.. mountainà stable, sandàmessy…but, I saw quite a number of cases, seems true…but then, if a girl really love a guy very much, and he don’t know … it will be a regret if you don’t tell him lor, I think…at least he noe…whether he likes u anot, or whether both of u will be together anot…not really important…in fact loving someone is not a fault…not really many gals have this kind of braveness, include me ….very pui fuk one of my fren, who is very brave..khmer…but then, if I happen 2 die very soon, sure will tell him b4 I die…not to let him regret or what, just that not to let myself regret .. at least he remembers me…no need to remember very long, a short period of time is more than enough dy….

NOTE : That’s my opinion…not personal experience...don’t worry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home