Sunday, June 26, 2005

WhAt's hIs FeELiNGs ?

One-hour drive from my house…..quite near compare to “PtU” haha…terbalik…my brother going to U at last…mixed feelings…happy and sad…

















My brother ... sometimes.. quite leng chai oso de... hoo hoo...

Hepi…coz, the whole room will be mine…kekeke..
Sad…coz, without him always kacau me…my life will be boring..

My parents keep announcing…my son is going to pursue his studies to U liao…and they keep emphasize the word “University”, although without any speakers, the news spread out effectively FAMA FM stands for father mother fm:)…my parents are like that lo…as long as they happy….=))
That day, as usual…when we arrived at Uniten…my lovely dad grabbed a Chinese senior, and started to befriend him….ask him to take care of his son….hp number, occupation of parents…almost all the information….haha=))….clement oso faced the same thing I think…..haha….PoOr liTTle SenIor
Dunno is my dad too leng chai…or my brother too handsome dy….people in Uniten kept interviewed us and took photos for us to publish in their weekly magazine….can describe my parents in one word “HiGH”…
My brother’s room….4th floor…shOOt!!!
The accommodation in Uniten not bad though….4 ppl in one unit, a quite spacious living room with a dining table and a small kitchen….a bathroom, a toilet and 2 balconies….
















View from d hostel room.....there's a badminton court huh...not bad..




















Bedroom...simple and nice..quite spacious















My dad and my brother's friend....living room...

I started to think of my miserable life in “PtU”….haih ~ ~
My mum over risau my brother d la….arranged everything for him, then…I’ll keep saying…Let him do himself la…:) sisters are always bad …
That night….I was so happy to receive my brother’s sms…merely because he was away from home….gagaga….the message goes like this “ shit !! I remember to bring hp, but forgot the charger…..hahahahaha..” What to be so happy with ? my mum keep mumbling….what to do?? I can be driver again liao….send my parents there to see their son, don’t noe y..enjoy driving nowadays….since, it’s so near….luckily he din choose “PtU” hor …=)) =))
Uniten….alot of leng chais…and leng luis as well…not a bad place to study though…







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home