Friday, June 24, 2005

Muar Trip

9 of us...Utpians including me, tzu fen, pei chie, xiao qi, san yin, look, fushen, jackie.......visited khai yi who is living in muar

The first day of the trip.....
We stayed at jackie's house...what a shock to see his "mansion"... I thought I would be staying in some 5-star hotel when I first entered his house. Well, the design of the house is pretty simple, but....high-class....and practical....There's a compound....a small garden..where you can feel the sky just above you.....and perhaps enjoy yourself watching the stars blinking their eyes on starry nights...It's really a nice house...We were all motivated by the house and promised ourselves to have at least a house like this one day....

We watched the stanford's wifes....starred by nicole kidman...nice...WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT....I like this frequent statement.....in the movie....thinking of programming some nanochips into the fish in my house too....hahaha.....but then, it's a nice movie, provoking something in our minds....

The second day of the trip......
We started our journey, the 1st station is sunway pyramid
Guess what???We went skating......tzu fen....very cham...kept falling down..and kena her 'back dragon bone' --->koksiks...haha...most of us payed 13 ringgit 2 fall la...but. i think sanyin skated well...its quite fun...can see alot of leng luis and leng chais....gary and deric were joining us that day...

After skating,we headed for muar..it's an one-and-a-half-hour journey i guess....

Muar's koi bihun....not bad...but then,they kept complaining about the koi's taste....the food in muar is quite nice...I like the yam things..yummy..how I hoped 2 take pics of the food there...

At night,we went to tanjung...old n new one....we started recalling our geography in our lower form which we have forgotten since long long ago....haha...What is tanjung and teluk har???out and in...we found something interesting there..muar gals like to dress themselves in clubbing attires when going to places like tanjung..haha

After that,we went 'murtabak'...eat roti pisang and carrot juice....think of life in utp last sem.....started 2 miss ppl whom I always hang around wif in murtabak corner..and ppl who like 2 tapao 4 me in utp...haih....shoot..

The 3rd day of the trip.....
We went to gunung ledang...24th highest,6th most difficult mountain to scale in malaysia...I promised myself..must conquer this one day..but then,I wanna climb Gunung Jerai first hahaha....thought of watching the sunrise on gunung jerai ler.....that time, i suddenly thought of...one day...
I MUST SEE SUNRISE ON MOUNT KINABALU.... wanted to climb mount kinabalu since I was young...don't know why suddenly....when I was at gunung ledang..that thought came to my mind
After that, we had our dinner......d tomyam fish...nicest fish I've ever eaten....I think I'll become a 'ba zhang' if I live in Muar..food there are so tempting...

Then,we went to 'yuan zhen xiang' buy ba gua n ba hu....and we went to 'rong cheng' oso...like my fren said....we have grown up d....coz, keep thinking of buying things for jackie's cute mum n khai yi's mum who have treated us really nicely...not good to mafan ppl..n yet, go to ppl house wif just 2 bunches of bananas...:)
D gals really frightened d guys.....actually we overcome them...gagaga..we ate alot more than them,and buy alot more then them....=))....the world has changed d...hahah...kept buying things 4 'yi ma ku zhe'...

Khai yi's mum brought us to the top part of their house.....if my house got a place like that, I think I'll spend most of my time there..
Yea, something really special bout muar......the antennas of the house there...very tall....its nice actually, for me...at least..if tsunami strikes.....u still can c d antennas..haha..just kidding...but then,the 'antennas' scene...makes d speciality of muar....i think...we cant c any stars....disappointed..coz its quite cloudy that day...We keep discussing things like....coca-cola's functions, haha.......

The 3rd day of the trip....
We celebrated xiao qi's bday which was 3 days from that day...

Planned 2 watch initial d....but, full house....nvm..look chee fai will come on 4th of july...that time baru watch wif the war of the worlds....haha

On the way,fushen bought durians, at first...i thouhgt of buying oso...but, I'll be taking lrt home, ppl will treat me like alien from mars if i were to take d durians wif me...knot~~~... =))

Conclusion......
1 word....enjoyable,altough..at 1st I was abit of...reluctant 2 go....d only thing 2 b regretted is... gaining weight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home