Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Today ...

Today started off with a loud Cantonese Happy Birthday song just right after I opened my eyes ... gazing at that photo I took with Anna on my phone, I received an MMS ... with is pretty new to me, not alot of people will MMS me although they sms me alot ...

Matt's birthday is today too ... seems I found one more person who was born the same day as me !!
Team A started their first day in Atlas today, as well as Lindsay ... However, it might not be a good start because the Geo underestimated the presence of Moolayember and Clematis for FV 412 OB_1. However, I think they sorted it out finally around evening ...

Went Sushi on Felix Street again, yesterday I tried Spider (soft shell crab) with cream cheese shushi and the California Roll which is abit different. Today, I tried the sweet chilli prawn, with mango and cream cheese shushi and Cripsy Chicken with avocado. There are really great sushi over here in Brisbane. Different combination of ingredient and the sushi rice are of good quality ... It sticks well together but it just don't stick onto your throat creating uneasiness after you eat them! Will try the one in Adelaide street soon ...

Today there has been some gossip between the girls in the office. Shalene was not too comfortable hearing that I had a cup on my hard hat when I went out to Atlas. Julie was the one who started that topic. Then, from no where ... some private issues became their topic ... Shalene suddenly turned to me and ask me am I finding someone to get married to!!! That question was so sudden ... except sudden I just could not find a better description for it ... While I was thinking of my answer, Tim said :"I think she found herself a few options in the Atlas rig". The way he said it was quite funny, but I was just blushing there. I just don't fucking understand sometimes why when I talk to people, my face and ears will turn red and I will feel blood gushing up to my face. These effects became more significant when I am here and especially after I drink coffee. I just hate it!!! Sometimes, when I need to present something about what I am doing, when I started the first word ... the face turn red and warm. I guess sometimes Simon saw it and tried to supress his laughter! But, I could see a sinister smile on his face!Anyway, I still need to keep talking with that red bloody face ...

The day endedwith a surprise ... something I never expected ... "2705 A parcel @ reception". I think I know who send me the parcel, but I never expect to carry it all the way up to 27 floor. The reception who pass me that bouque kept "wow-ing".

Today, I got some thoughts as usual ...
When I evaluate my liking towards male ... I discovered something ... That discovery is not new but its some extension to my previous preferences. I feel I am more attracted to male who are at their mid thirties and I think the age level has increased from late twenties. Attracted not as in wanting them as my boy friend or anyhting in that category ... But, I do prefer older guys because of their thoughts and maturity. Roughuishly handsome is the word, where you could see the wisdom behind the face with abit of wrinkles at the side of the eyes ... I just find it to be attractive to me ...

Anyway, I thank all my friends for wishing me Happy Birthday ...
Thanks Sufen and Chee Fai for calling me midnight yesterday ...
Happy Birthday to anyone who were born today some years ago as well!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ch3n said...

sheng ri kuai le

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home