Monday, February 02, 2009

I miss Atlas 1 ...

I have been missing the life in Atlas 1 since I left her 2 weeks ago ...

Things have been changing ...
When I was there, she was drilling FV 206 OB_1
Within 2 weeks she completed 3 wells and now she is in FV 412 OB_1, about to move to FV 412 OB_2. People wise, Team A left on holidays for 2 weeks and is about to commence this coming Wednesday for 2 weeks. After I left, Mike Cane left as well... Bruce started his shift again until the same day I leave Brisbane which is 11 Feb. Julie and Tony are going to Atlas 1 in the coming week. People from Caza were different too. Jason was still there, Eddy and Scottie left while Mark and Sam came. Things are really changing so fast on a 2 weeks basis.

Whatever emotions, memories, firendship are changing on a 2 weeks basis as well ...
2 days ago, I texted Phil ... he said I am team A material but fuckin' left them ...
But, what to do ... as much as I don't want to leave CSG Drilling and Completions, I am leaving them behind in less than 2 weeks time as well ...

In office, things were changing on a 2 weeks basis too ...
New engineer Dina came, they went to Gunnadah for MCD-33 rig start up ... new rig came and old rig released ... There is another fresh graduate entering after I left in 2 weeks time as well ... And Time came back from his 3 weeks holidays, I still remember when he was out there installing piezos in Atlas 1 ... Matt asked me to ask him about pipe stretcher, its so embarrassing!!!

For EWG 102, I think Chris is still there ... But, Damo is for sure resigning ...
Not much memories in EWG 102 ... If Chris and Damo was not there, I would have already been bored to death

Today when I had my lunch ... some thoughts flash through... remembering Simon my project leader telling me he is bringing me to Atlas 1 for 1 week at the first day I started in Santos. That time they were installing their first ever piezometer onto one of their observation wells. I could not tag along because I have to go to IPTC. That time, I don't really know what are piezos but I felt abit upset because I always wanted to go out to the field and see things rolling. Apart from that I was also afraid that I might not have chance to go out there again looking at the fact that I need to tag along with someone because I don't have a 4 wheel drive licence to drive from Roma to the rig. Today, I was grateful not being able to go with Simon on the first week because if I would have gone, I would not meet Team A and Team A would not have to chance to meet me. Maybe at that time the company man was not Lindsay and Bruce, it was Graham Cole (not good!) or someone else. A quote came out of my mind .... saying

" Don't be regret over something that does not happen the way you it want to be, because everything happens for a reason and its time that reveals them"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home