Sunday, July 13, 2008

Russian dolls ... and Sushi ... related ??










My dear fren gave me a Russian Doll last week ....
Really love it ...

Today ...
This happens ...

They wanna be baboushka and dedoushka too ...

Sushi today ...
Below pictures shows what happened ...













They made the sushi themselves ...
Kids are like that ...
DIY stuff always is the best one ...

I feel my sister quite pretty ...
her smile is like ... veli "Naive" and sweet ...

I also feel my brother ...
He got potential become actress...
quite good in posting ... like superman rescue sushi....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginn Chou said...

you know ming hwa, the day your brother becomes an actress.. that'll be a scary day. =P

Welcome back to M'sia o!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Ginn Chou said...

I know this is totally unrelated, your sis actually looks quite like suet yng o? =P

1:10 AM  
Blogger h a r i t h said...

cute both of them ^^

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home