Friday, July 15, 2005

sardines inside monorail...

Went sungai $ the 2nd time in this holiday...took Lrt to Kl sentral then crossed the road, took monorail 2 bukit bintang...what a long and tiring journey, actually can take bus, but have 2 wait very long...watched fantastic 4, quite nice and found it better than war of the worlds...me and my fren took monorail back...wow, when the monorail approached the station, what i can see is a moving sardine can with alot of sardines inside...and altough the can was very full dy, people kept squeezed in...some people who were very thin...try 2 adjust themselves into the 'shape' of the big sardine can...at last the door was able 2 close liao...me and my fren...can't manage 2 squeeze in...he kept advising me..2 use my 'gal power'...haha...privilege of a gal...but dont think will misuse it...waited for quite a long time, yeah!!monorail come liao....i was standing infront of my fren...and ppl from behind kept pushing me...so easy, i manage 2 squeeze in liao, din use any energy tough...but then, when i turned back...uikkkk..my fren was outside and waving goodbye 2 me...soree arr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home