Saturday, April 07, 2007

Field Trip to Canberra

Field Trip to Canberra

Hi, this is the photo album of my field trip to Geoscience Australia Canberra, please click on the link to access my photo album...

The photos are those which I took along the way to Canberra and also in the study location, Geoscience Australia. A government agency that provides geo spatial information to the public as well as oil and gas companies. There is a large collections of care samples, condensate samples and also rock collections.

Alot of country side photos, where you can see of clouds, merely because I like clouds. hahahha, and as well as the scenery...
The parliment is the one with a very tall antenna...
My frens khaiyi,kiantat,stephanie and I are in the photos....

There is also a group photo, taken with the year 1 students in the Intro to petroleum Industry subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home